Can not log in the app, “The Service may be damaged” error occurs in the Reader under Windows
Some Windows devices may not be set up for automatic loading of Service required to make the application work.
Follow this steps, please, to start/restart the Service:
1. Close the Reader.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del.
3. Select the Task Manager
4. Select the "Services" tab.
5. Click on "Open Services".
6. Find Aggregion Service or PearsonReaderAggService.
7. Left-click on Service and select Restart.
8. Close Services.
9. Go to the Reader and log in.