What should I do, if I receive white or grey covers, endless uploading of the content in the Reader under Windows?
Clear the cache via next steps:
1. Close the Reader.
2. Switch off the Services following the instruction:
Select the Task Manager
3. Find the system folder (don't forget to allow displaying of the system folders. This instruction from Microsoft may remind you how to do it https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14201/windows-show-hidden-files)
4. To find the folder you should follow this route:
5. When you find yourself in the folder A-Store Reader or Pearson, select all the files in it and remove all the files.
6. Go to Services again. Find Aggregion Service or PearsonReaderAggService. Left-click on the Service and select Start/Restart to start it.
7. Go to the Reader and log in again. You will need to upload the content again.
To avoid such situations in the future, we also recommend checking your device on viruses very attentively.
Malware often disturbs to correct work of software.