This report is intended to be used for analysis of information about users that acquire access to content. The report is for the copyright holder only. It contains information on when and where content was accessed, users’ identifying information and information about content itself.
1. Go to “Reports” (red arrow on Exhibit 1) and select “Content Usage” (green arrow on Exhibit 1).
2. Check the types of devices of interest if any such filter is desired (Exhibit 2). If no device types are specified, the report will include data on all of them by default.
3. Check the operating systems of interest if any such filter is desired (Exhibit 3). If no operating system is specified, the report will include data on all of them by default.
4. If filtering by the operating system version is desired, please indicate such version in the field marked with a green arrow on Exhibit 4. If no operating system version is specified, the report will include data on all of them by default.
5. For content sold through the use of distribution codes, you may indicate the specific distribution via codes and the distribution code involved (red arrow on Exhibit 4).
6. In the Geotargeting section, specify the countries of interest or select All (yellow arrow on Exhibit 4).
7. Indicate the report period start and end date (blue arrow on Exhibit 4).
8. Click on the “Show Results” button (purple arrow on Exhibit 4).
9. If desired, you can reset the filters by pressing “Clear Filters” (red arrow on Exhibit 5).
10. You can sort the results by:
- session begin date,
- session end date,
- session duration,
- location of the user,
- content item title,
- activation code.
To do this, click on the name of the corresponding column.
11. This report may be exported as an .xls file. To do that, click on the “Export to Excel” button (green arrow on Exhibit 5).