This report is used to compare reseller performance. It shows reseller ratings based on total sales, and the numbers of licenses and items sold.
1. Go to “Reports” (red arrow on Exhibit 1) and select “Reseller Rating” (green arrow on Exhibit 1).
2. If desired, select catalog items (purple arrow on Exhibit 2) to be included in the report. If no items are specified, the report will include data on all of them by default.
3. Select the report period start and end date (blue arrow on Exhibit 2).
4. If desired, select the report currency (red arrow on Exhibit 2).
5. Click on the “Show Results” button (green arrow on Exhibit 2).