This report is used for analyzing sales by resellers in different geographical areas. It shows a particular territory’s rating based on total sales, and the numbers of licenses and items sold there.
1. Go to “Reports” (red arrow on Exhibit 1) and select “Resellers by Location” (green arrow on Exhibit 1).
2. If desired, select catalog items (purple arrow on Exhibit 2) to be included in the report. If no items are specified, the report will include data on all of them by default.
3. Select the report period start and end date (blue arrow on Exhibit 2).
4. If desired, select the report currency (red arrow on Exhibit 2).
5. Click on the “Show Results” button (green arrow on Exhibit 2).