This report is used for analyzing sales by specific resellers. It shows sales, the number of licenses sold and the number of items sold by the reseller selected over the specified period as well as reseller sales comparison expressed as a percentage.
1. Go to “Reports” (red arrow on Exhibit 1) and select “Reseller Detalization” (green arrow on Exhibit 1).
2. If desired, select catalog items (purple arrow on Exhibit 2) and the reseller (yellow arrow on Exhibit 2) to be included in the report. If no items are specified, the report will include data on all of them by default.
3. Specify the desired display format (by day, week or month) and the report currency (red arrow on Exhibit 2).
4. Select the report period start and end date (blue arrow on Exhibit 2).
5. Click on the “Show Results” button (green arrow on Exhibit 2).