This report is used for analyzing the costs of using the platform. It shows account statistics and those of other participants in the distribution chain that submit their invoices through this account.
1. Go to “Reports” (red arrow on Exhibit 1) and select “Invoice Statistics” (green arrow on Exhibit 1).
2. Select the report period start and end date (blue arrow on Exhibit 2).
3. Click on the “Show Results” button (green arrow on Exhibit 2).
4. The My Statistic tab displays account use data, traffic and the number or licenses created (Exhibit 3).
5. The Customer Statistic tab displays the same data broken down by partner subaccounts, for which the invoices are submitted from within the master account used on the platform (Exhibit 4).