Applications are used to integrate the Aggregion Platform with the storefront.
1.To create an application, go to the “Accounts” section (blue arrow on Exhibit 1), select “Applications” (green arrow on Exhibit 1) and click on the “Add Application” button (red arrow on Exhibit 1).
You can also add a Platform description (green arrow on Exhibit 3) and allowed addresses for redirecting (blue arrow on Exhibit 3) or download or add from the storage the application’s logo (yellow arrow on Exhibit 3).
3. Once you click on the “Add Application” button (purple arrow on Exhibit 2), it will appear in the list of applications (Exhibit 4).
Editing and Deleting Applications
1. If need be, any application you added may be edited. To do that, click on the “Edit” button (green arrow on Exhibit 4).
2. In the window that opens, make changes in the required fields and click on the “Save Application" button (green arrow on Exhibit 5).
3. You can delete an existing application by clicking on the “Remove” button (red arrow on Exhibit 5).
Client Identifier and Secret Key
1. Once an application has been created, it is automatically assigned a “Client Identifier” (blue arrow on Exhibit 6) and “Client’s Secret Key” (green arrow on Exhibit 6).
2. To use the Client Identifier and Secret Key for storefront integration, simply copy them into the exchange buffer by clicking on them (Exhibit 7).