Orders for completion are created and confirmed at the time orders are placed for products that require Manual Processing. Such orders have to be manually filled with content.
1. If an order contains a product labeled Manual Processing, then, once the order is confirmed, the status field will display Awaiting Delivery (green arrow on Exhibit 1).
At the time the order is confirmed, an email is sent to the copyright holder notifying it of the order received for one of its products (Exhibit 2).
The customer will receive the order once all the copyright holders of the products ordered fill said order manually.
2. To begin filling an order, click on the order number in the notification received (blue arrow on Exhibit 2) or go to the Orders for completion section on the platform (green arrow on Exhibit 3).
3. Identify the order that needs to be filled by the number indicated in the Orders column (green arrow on Exhibit 4) and expand it by clicking on the Order List button marked with a red arrow on Exhibit 4.
4. The order may have been placed for one or more products. Expand the product list, clicking on the button marked with a green arrow on Exhibit 5.
5. Click on the "Edit" button (red arrow on Exhibit 6).
6. In the window that opens, enter access codes in the "Text" field (green arrow on Exhibit 6). Files may also be added directly from a device or from storage (blue arrows on Exhibit 7). Any files so added will be available for download into the user's device.
Please note that files added in this section will not be encrypted and will be forwarded to users without any protection.
7. Click on the "Save" button (red arrow on Exhibit 7).
8. If you need to make any changes, click on the "Edit" button (red arrow on Exhibit 8).
9. Make changes as required and click on the "Save" button (red arrow on Exhibit 9).
10. Once saved, the order needs to be notified to the customer as sent. To do that, click on the "Send to Customer" button (blue arrow on Exhibit 9).
Please note that this action is final and cannot be reversed or changed once you press the "Send to Customer" button.
11. To display information about the order filled once it has been sent to the customer, click on the "View" button marked with a blue arrow on Exhibit 10.