Transferring of Content
2. Click on the Activate tab (green arrow on Exhibit 2).
3. Check the number of licenses acquired.
4. Using the button marked with a red arrow on Exhibit 3 proceed with the transfer of content to users.
5. Clicking on Activate to Self (green arrow on Exhibit 3) will cause an email to be sent to your address with instructions on how to activate the license for a new or existing MEL user.
6. Enter the recipient's email in the field marked with a blue arrow on Exhibit 4.
7. Select an activation mode to take in the field marked with a green arrow on Exhibit 5.
Three transfer options are available:
- Existing User - indicate the previously registered User Name of the MEL recipient;
- New User - create a new User Name for the MEL recipient;
- Other - allow the MEL recipient to select his or her own User Name.
7.1. If selecting transfer to Existing User, indicate the User Name in the field marked with a red arrow on Exhibit 7.
Make sure the system found the User Name indicated. If "The username is not found" is displayed, chances are you have entered the User Name incorrectly, or the user has not yet registered with MyEnglishLab. Check the User Name you entered or select New User.
If "The username found" is displayed (blue arrow on Exhibit 9), the User Name in MyEnglishLab has been found. Check to make sure the name is correct and proceed to add your next recipient.
7.2. If selecting New User, indicate the User Name in the field marked with a blue arrow on Exhibit 10. MEL User Names must be unique, for which reason we recommend you use the user's email for this purpose.
If "The username is already in use" is displayed, select Existing User or enter a different MEL User Name.
If "The username will be created" is displayed, enter Name and Last Name. A user will be created in MyEnglishLab. You can now proceed to add your next recipient.
7.3. If selecting Other, there is no need to enter any additional fields.
A message will be received at the email address indicated with instructions on how to activate the license for a new or existing MEL User (Exhibit 14).
8. To add additional users, click on the Add E-mail button (green arrow on Exhibit 15).
9. You can use this form to add as many users as needed, regardless of which particular option you decide to use.
10. Every email in this form must be unique. If the same email is entered twice, you will see an error message (Exhibit 17).
11. To remove a recipient from the list, click the appropriate button next to his or her name (blue arrow on Exhibit 18).
Transferring of Content as a Batch
1. To issue multiple licenses to a number of users as a batch, click on the button marked with a red arrow on Exhibit 19.
When issuing licenses as a batch, only one activation mode may be selected.
2.1. When selecting activation To Existing User with batch issuing, enter the email address and MEL User Name of each of the recipients in the form, separating them with a space (Exhibit 20).
2.2. When selecting activation To New User with batch issuing, enter the email address, first name and last name of each of the recipients in the form, separating them with a space (Exhibit 21).
2.3. When selecting Other activation with batch issuing, only enter the recipients' respective email addresses (Exhibit 22).
3. When done filling out the batch issue form, click on the Add button (blue arrow on Exhibit 23).
4. In the window that opens, check if user information has been entered correctly and make changes as necessary.
5. Once this has been verified, release the content to said users by pressing the Issue button (blue arrow on Exhibit 25).
Resending the Letter
To resend a letter to the user in whose name content was activated, go to the Recall section and click on the button marked with a red arrow on Exhibit 26.