Groups are created to facilitate a transfer of content to more than one user – for example, to a group of students.
1. To create a user group, switch to the account you want to tie this user group to.
2. Go to "Groups" (red arrow on Exhibit 1).
3. Click on the "Add" button (blue arrow on Exhibit 2).
4. In the window that opens, enter the Group Name (red arrow on Exhibit 3).
5. If this is going to be a subgroup in an existing group, enter the name of the "root" group in the Parent Group field (green arrow on Exhibit 3).
6. Add the group's members (field marked with a purple arrow on Exhibit 3). Any number of users registered with the platform can be group members. Add members using their emails or log-in names.
7. Click on the "Save" button (light blue arrow on Exhibit 3).