Aggregion allows you to put together a set of items from the catalog to be offered for sale together as a single product.
1. Open the “Products" tab (red arrow on Exhibit 1) and select “Collections” (green arrow on Exhibit 1).
2. Click on the “Add collection” button (blue arrow on Exhibit 1).
3. In the “Title” field (orange arrow on Exhibit 2), enter the name of your collection.
4. Add a brief “Description” in the field marked with a green arrow on Exhibit 2.
5. Language identifier (field marked with pink on Exhibit 2) is used to make sure the Title and Description match the language spoken by the intended buyers that will see them in your storefront. The language in which the Title and Description are written will be the primary language. You can also add as many additional languages as needed, using the "Add Language" button.
6. To add a cover, use the “Upload File” (yellow arrow on Exhibit 2) or “Choose from the Storage” (red arrow on Exhibit 2) buttons. The process of adding covers is described in more detail in Creating a catalog item instruction.
7. Click on the “Add New Catalogue Item” button (blue arrow on Exhibit 2).
8. In the window that opens, select the desired catalog items, as shown on Exhibit 3, and click on the “Add” button (red arrow on Exhibit 3). You can add both separate items and previously created collections (green arrow on Exhibit 3).
9. Items added to a collection could be edited at a later time. To do that, select the item you want to edit and click on any of the “Edit” buttons marked with green arrows on Exhibit 4.
9.1. A window will open for editing this particular type of content (book, video, codes or software).
9.2. A license validity period needs to be set for each item in the collection (purple arrow on Exhibit 5).
9.3. Edit the information displayed as necessary.
9.4. Click on the “Save and Return” button (green arrow on Exhibit 5).
9.5. To cancel the changes made, click on the “Cancel and Return” button (yellow arrow on Exhibit 5).
9.6. To delete an item from an existing collection, select it as shown on Exhibit 4 and press the “Remove” button (blue arrow on Exhibit 4).
10. Save the collection by clicking on the “Save” button (red arrow on Exhibit 6). To cancel, click on the “Cancel” button (blue arrow on Exhibit 6).
11. Now you can add your new collection to products. When adding content to a product (see the chapter Creating a Product), the collection created will be displayed among other items in the catalog (green arrow on Exhibit 7).
12. Any product based on such a collection and offered for sale to an end user would include the collection in its entirety.