Once logged in to Aggregion, you will find yourself on your account home page (Exhibit 1).
Control Buttons on the Account Page
1. Tabs (black arrow on Exhibit 1): Accounts, Content Management, Distribution.
If you see no tabs, click on the "Menu" button (green arrow on Exhibit 2).
2. General Account Information and Statistics (light blue arrow on Exhibit 1).
3. Unread Message Counter (yellow arrow on Exhibit 1).
4. Quick Toggle between Accounts/Groups (purple arrow on Exhibit 1).
5. Change Language (green arrow on Exhibit 1)
6. Exit Account (blue arrow on Exhibit 1).
Setting Up a Profile and Changing the Password
1. Open the "Account" tab (red arrow on Exhibit 1).
2. Select "My Profile" (blue arrow on Exhibit 3).
3. In the window that opens, you can edit all your personal information, such as email address, name, telephone number, location address and language to be used to work in the platform. To do that, use your mouse to point to the information you would like to edit and click the left button. The field selected will get highlighted in orange, as shown on Exhibit 4. To save the changes made, click on the "Save" button (red arrow on Exhibit 4 below).
4. To change the password to your account, click on the "Password Change" button (blue arrow on Exhibit 4). Enter the old password in the "Old Password" field, then enter and confirm the new password in appropriate fields, as shown on Exhibit 5. Then click on the "Save" button. Now you will need to use the new password to log in to the system.
Switching between Accounts
1. To take any action on the organization's behalf, switch to its profile first. To do that, click on the account's name (purple arrow on Exhibit 6).
2. If there are no more than three accounts, the platform will show the account list in the top right corner of the screen (Exhibit 7).
3. If you have more accounts, a new window will open that you can use to search for an account by name (Exhibit 8). Select the account for which you want to take action.
The list of messages the system sends to the user is available in the Accounts section under the Notifications tab. Notifications are generated when a message is sent to the user. The number of unread messages is displayed in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
1. To open and read them, click on the unread message counter (yellow arrow on Exhibit 9) or go to Accounts and then Notifications (blue arrow on Exhibit 9).
In the window that opens, select the message you want to read by clicking on it.
2. To delete a notification, select it with a check mark as shown on Exhibit 10 and press “Remove” (blue arrow on Exhibit 10)